Automated Energy, Inc. (AEI) empowers energy consumers with the information they need to make smart energy decisions. We believe that when customers have ready access to their energy use information they will reduce energy costs. Utilizing the internet and existing metering technologies, AEI gives energy users access to their energy usage anywhere anytime, by simply logging on to the web using their Internet Browser.
With AEI's intuitive load profiling tools, customers are able to dynamically view usage profiles for every facility, aggregate loads on the fly, project usage up to 120 hours in advance and use a sophisticated rate engine to explore load shifting and time of use rates.
Consumers are the smartest part of the SmartGrid and AEI gives them the information necessary to make choices when it comes to saving energy and reducing energy costs. Using the power of the Internet for communicating and delivering content we make it simple for our customers to manage their energy consumption.
At AEI we understand that energy is a finite resource that must be used wisely. We are passionate about helping our customers save energy and reduce costs. It's that simple!
Based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Automated Energy provides customers the ability to:
- Collect metered load data for all facilities
- View load profile information
- Compare costs from rate and price offers
- Calculate bill estimates from what ifs
What if you are:
- If you're switching from one rate schedule to another
- If you're moving on-peak usage to off-peak periods
- If you're reducing on-peak consumption (i.e. load shedding)
- If you're aggregating individual billing accounts for volume discounts
If you have multiple facilities:
- Analyze your metered interval load data and billing information for multi-locations
- Compare energy usage information among similar facilities
- Examine cost breakdowns by region, building type and energy cost components
- Establish accurate benchmarks for energy spent in multiple facilities
- Measure the effectiveness of various energy efficient efforts
Automated Energy, Inc.
4100 Perimeter Center Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405.601.7500 Ext. 101
Clifford R. Pelchat
405.601.7500 Ext. 103
Vice President -
405.601.7500 Ext. 141
866.421.1234 option 2